Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have fallen in love with the merchandise for 'Brave'

 If I were still in elementary school, I would be wearing this dress everywhere. Just like I wore my Jasmine pajamas to shreds.
 The best accessory for a girl (or boy) who wants to be adventurous and kick butt.
 I would snuggle with her and play tea parties.
 I would also snuggle with her. Look at her awesome hair!
 I bought myself Belle's tiara at Disney World, but I think I like this one more. The rhinestones!
 I also would wear this dress everywhere. If I was still in elementary school.
 I am going to buy these for myself. I love ballet flats, and it's hard to find flats with straps. I love these shoes.
 This wig is epic. I can't wait to see people wearing this at the Halloween party.
Look at how fierce this mini-Merida archer is! I love her!

All the merchandise was found here, at the Disney Store website.

I'm holding out judgement until I see Brave, but Merida, the Scottish archer princess, may become one of my top 5 Disney Princesses. My list is: Belle, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Pocahontas, and Mulan. I love Aurora too, but she didn't do much beyond sleep.

1 comment:

  1. We purchased most of those items. My daughter LOVES Merida!

    ReplyDelete