Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's next?

At age 21, I spent the summer working at a local ice cream shop. I met 3 delightful men in that summer at my favorite bar-from England, Scotland, and Ireland. That doesn't generally happen in Montana.
Photobucket 
I then spent a semester working at Disney World on the College Program. Working in Fantasyland was wonderful I met amazing people, went on some wonderful dates, and generally had a delightful time.
Photobucket 
I returned to Montana, and went back to college.
Photobucket 
I got to visit to New York City for a few days in May for my favorite cousin's wedding, where saw Daniel Radcliffe in 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying'- AND MET HIM.
Photobucket
Photobucket  
I also got to meet the legendary Betty White.
Photobucket 
At 22, I had another life-long dream realized when I traveled to England and France during my winter break. I got to tour the BBC Television Centre, visit Hampton Court Palace and Kensington Palace, watch the Royal Ballet perform 'The Nutcracker', tour the Globe Theatre, and walk across Abbey Road, among other things.
Photobucket 
In Paris, I got to climb the steps to the top of Notre Dame and attend Gregorian mass there, visit Versailles, and spend a day at Disneyland Paris.
Photobucket 
I also got hired to do another College Program at Disney World, beginning after graduation in May.
Photobucket 
I'm working at Montana PBS. I modeled for an art class. I'm going to get my first tattoo next month. Oh yeah, AND I'm graduating from college in May!
Photobucket 
Dreams come true! I can't wait to see what 23 has in store for me. Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your company website is very pleasant and all the facilities provided are economical. Within the limited time period the company has reached the heights of success.

    krishna engineering is very specialy many sum of products are manufacturer and supplier of facility provide the company.

    ReplyDelete