Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm going back to Disney World!!

I’m going back to Disney World!! I just got accepted 2 hours ago, for the Fall Advantage 2012 program. I’m going to be a Character Attendant!! Words can’t express how excited I am, how I skipped around campus with a giant smile on my face, and how I can’t wait to graduate from college in May!

Things I'm excited for:

Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival (also to be presented by HGTV):
March 7 - May 20, 2012

2012 Star Wars Weekend Dates:
May 18-20
May 25-27
June 1-3
June 8-10
Star Wars Weekends is an annual event that celebrates the Star Wars film saga and the hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. During the celebration, we host special shows, presentations and offer some pretty cool memorabilia.

Sounds Like Summer Concert Series:
June 10, 2012–July 28, 2012
Sounds Like Summer is an annual live concert series at Epcot theme park that brings together a talented collection of tribute bands to authentically recreate the classic hits of legendary musical icons.

Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival:
September 28, 2012–November 11, 2012
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is an autumn special event that transforms Epcot theme park into a food and wine lover's paradise with specialty food items, culinary events, wine seminars and live musical entertainment.

Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Holidays Around The World – Candlelight Processional:
November 23, 2012–December 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment