Friday, November 11, 2011

Things I like

 Queen Elizabeth's dogs exiting an airplane
 This disgruntled baby in a bunny costume
 The sad pug and the cupcake wapper
 Finding Nemo
 Ariel, Belle, and Rapunzel
 Mary Poppins
 Daria
 This test. In my geology lab, I once drew and labeled a worried elephant by one of my answers. When I got my test back, my professor had drawn and labeled a reassuring monkey.
Snow Totoro!
 I know they ruined a book, but it's still so neat! I do love Alice in Wonderland.
Taylor Swift greeting cards
Photobucket
Kittens hugging
Photobucket
Up! I am the proud owner of a grape soda pin.
Photobucket
Julie Andrews
Photobucket
Gene Kelly
Photobucket
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Photobucket
Drinking butterbeer, and the cast of Harry Potter
Photobucket
Photobucket
Golden Girls

1 comment:

  1. Snow Totoro = Snowtoro.

    Also, I love it when Rose gets all excited and gleeful!

    ReplyDelete