Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Visit to Universal Studios (and Harry Potter World!)

 Princess posing by the giant spinning Universal ball
 Hogsmeade!
 'I haven't had this much fun since I was a kid!'
 Walking through the 'Dueling Dragons' rollercostar queue. I liked the queue much better than that terrifying ride. 
 Right after the 'Cat in the Hat' ride
 Victory lifted each of us on the elephant-thing in the 'If I Ran the Zoo' playground
 Inside one of the shops, in our respective Hogwarts robes
 On the 'Sneetches' ride in Seuss Landing
 Under the Lorax's truffula trees!
 "Adventure is out there!" with Thing One and Thing Two
 We didn't see Sirius Black in Hogsmeade, unfortunately.
 With the Hogwarts Express conductor!
 I was tall enough go on the ride inside Hogwarts!
Drinking some frozen butterbeer. It's like nectar from the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment