Sunday, September 25, 2011

Planning my Winter Trip (Part 5)

Yesterday, with my mom's help, I stumbled through a French website to buy....A TICKET TO DISNEYLAND PARIS!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
January 7, both parks! I can't wait. It's exactly a year to the day that I left Disney World in Orlando.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So here's my plan for my Paris trip:
January 5 (Thursday):
Arrive on the Eurostar at 10am
Check into my hotel
Do 2 free Paris walks (from Discover Walks). The Landmark Tour at 2:30 (meet at the Opera Garnier) and the Romantic River tour at 5 (meet at Notre Dame)
Pick up my ticket for Disneyland Paris

January 6 (Friday):
Versailles!!
Return for the free Discover Walks Left Bank/Latin Quarter tour at 4, if possible

January 7 (Saturday):
Disneyland Paris!!

January 8 (Sunday):
Gregorian Mass at Notre Dame at 10am.
Climb the 387 steps to the top of the cathedral
Buy some pastries, and take the train back to London at 3pm.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment