Sunday, July 31, 2011

Planning my Winter Trip!

Things I want to do in France:
Visit Versailles!
Climb the 300-some steps at Notre Dame, and sing a little 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' on the way up. Also, pose by a gargoyle.
Have a competent conversation, completely in French
Take a picture in front of the Eiffel Tower
Go dancing in a French club
Go shopping for a new dress ("Oh, this? I got in Paris")
Walk along the Seine
Visit a boulangerie (or several)
Visit a patisserie (or several)
Survive on baguettes, pan au choclat, red wine, and cheese
Kiss a handsome Frenchman
Pretend I'm going to Disneyland Paris
Drink cafe au lait in a French cafe and eat a crepe

...Basically, my trip to France and the United Kingdom is going to be food-based, castle-wandering, and royalty-filled.

Coming next: Things I want to do in England

No comments:

Post a Comment