Friday, June 3, 2011

Royal Quotes

There’s an awful lot of things, that if I were to reread them now, I’d say to myself: “Good God, I wish I hadn’t said that!”
-Prince Philip

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.
-Prince Philip
My father was frightened of his mother. I was frightened of my father and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me.
-George V
I wish nothing but good; therefore, everyone who does not agree with me is a traitor and a scoundrel.
-George III
Which Queen are you referring to? My sister, my mother or my husband?
-Princess Margaret
Fucking is the greatest pleasure in life; the second is drinking. For all can drink but not all can fuck.
-Edward VII

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment