Friday, June 24, 2011

London Calling!

So, I JUST BOUGHT A PLANE TICKET TO LONDON.

I will be in merry old England from December 27 to January 12.
Photobucket
HOLY CRAP.
Photobucket
I've been wanting to go to England for forever. Since I was about 10. That's more than a decade. To have this actually happen requires more exclamation points than there are in the world.
Photobucket
I'll be there to ring in 2012! I get to see my best friend Ruth! And actual castles! And Platform 9 3/4! And the Globe Theatre! And Stratford-upon-Avon! And the palaces and gardens where King Henry the VIII seduced his 6 wives! OH MY GOD. And take the Chunnel to Paris for 2 days and see Versailles! I get to plan my perfect trip for my 22 year-old self.
Photobucket
I am freaking out right now.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment