Wednesday, April 13, 2011

NYC, Part 1

I'm going to New York City in less than a month! I'm flying in at 4pm-ish on May 4 and leaving May 8 at 8am.

Wednesday Night:
-Dinner
-Possible Daily Show taping?
-Seeing if I can meet Daniel Radcliffe?

Thursday: (Already being called The Best Day Ever)
-Breakfast
-Little Italy and Chinatown? I want a cannoli.
-Lunch. Fondue somewhere, hopefully. I also want to find a delicious bakery. I also want to get an egg cream somewhere, I've read about them for years.
-HARRY POTTER: THE EXHIBITION (at the old NY Times building!) at 1pm. Geek out excessively. Fawn over all props and costumes. Try not to spend money in the gift shop.
-Times Square? Disney Store? FAO Schwartz? Wander around the theatre district? Rockerfeller Center?
-HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING at 7pm. I'm sitting 8th row Orchestra in the middle! I'm going to see a Broadway musical with Daniel Radcliffe! 2 of my most favorite things! Yes! I'm absurdly excited.
-Have a drink somewhere

Friday:
-Wake up early to try and get standby tickets for 'How to Succeed'. Box Office opens at 10, I've heard that I should get there an hour or two early.
-If I fail, go to TKTS booth in Times Square to get a ticket to another show-Mary Poppins or Lion King, hopefully.
-Central Park! I want to go to the Central Park Zoo, Strawberry Fields, and ride on the Carousel.
-Rockerfeller Center, I want to see if I can meet Rachel Maddow.
-Lunch, hopefully here. It sounds delicious and affordable! ...And in a mysterious place called the East Village.
-Serendipity!
-Some sort of museum? NY Public Library? A bookstore?
-Dinner-Italian? Indian? Sardi's?
-A Broadway show!

Saturday:
More unplanned fun!

Sunday:
Fly back to Montana, my finals start on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment