Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Picture of the Day 6

At Disney World, I worked in the Magic Kingdom, in Fantasyland.  These wonderful people were some of my co-workers (co-cast members?). From left: me, Mandie, Josh, Sophie, Natalie, Ponch, and Eric.

I worked on 'Pooh Side', which was a Fantasyland 'complex' that was 'The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh', the teacups, and 'Snow White's Scary Adventure'. The other complexes were 'Peter Pan's Flight' and 'It's a Small World' (Yikes, I never envied those people), and 'Mickey's Philharmagic', Dumbo, and the Carousel. We saw people from the other complexes, but not often, unless you were 'Wishes' trained. Pooh side had a break room, and 'Pan' and 'Philhar' shared a break room.

We were about to watch Hocus Pocus after the park closed in the Philharmagic theatre, to celebrate Halloween. There was popcorn, and a Donald Duck Halloween cartoon was shown before the movie. It was a magical night, who can say that they've watched Hocus Pocus on Disney property in the Magic Kingdom?
There's also this wonderful picture of Mandie, Josh and I 'flying' with Dumbo.

2 comments:

  1. hi girl! im an Adv/Lib square attractions alumni! i want to go back to WDW! i miss mickey °O°

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Where did you work? My favorite rides in Adventureland were Jungle Cruise and Aladdin's magic carpet ride. My blog has become 'Can I go back to Disney World yet? Real life is hard.'

    ReplyDelete