Thursday, March 10, 2011

Picture of the day 4

This was the first and only time I met 'Tomorrowland Alien' Chip and Dale, in the Magic Kingdom. They were fun, playful, and flirtatious, as chipmunks are. I decided to make a collage because I couldn't pick which picture I liked best.

To differentiate them, Chip has the brown nose (think of a chocolate chip) and one tooth showing. Dale has the red one, with two teeth showing (also, I have no idea how to relate 'Dale' and the color red). There's more information about these adorable cartoon characters here.

As always, click on the picture to make it bigger.

And if you're magically here from the Babes in Disneyland blog, at this link, welcome! I hope you enjoy this blog, there are more story-based posts and restaurant reviews further back. I worked at Disney World as a College Program cast member from August 11, 2010 to January 7, 2011.

If you want to submit your Disney blog, the link is here!

2 comments:

  1. I hopped over from Babes in Disneyland and added you to my RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much! I'll do my best to write compelling, Disney-related posts.

    ReplyDelete