Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pretty Castle

I had never been to Disney World, or any Disney park before I moved to Orlando to work there. However, being in Fantasyland was the best place for me. I got to see Cinderella's castle on a daily basis, which was magical. I got done early at work one night in December, so I went to watch the castle lighting ceremony from Liberty Square.

The Fairy Godmother, along with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy; magically lights the castle every night in a 10 minute show. It's one of the coolest things Disney World does for the holidays, in my opinion.

Yes, the castle is really pretty by itself:
 But when the lights are on it:
It's so gorgeous. Another of my favorite parts was when the castle lights back up after Wishes, and showing a kid the window where Cinderella lives.

Making magic, it's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment