Wednesday, September 1, 2010

House of Blues, Experience 2

I went to Latin night at House of Blues yesterday. My roommates were tired, so I went alone. Riding the bus there, full of really drunk, loud, cheering people I didn't know was a little strange.

I walked into the club, and tried to put my purse in the same place as last time. I was told "We don't do that here." I thanked them anyway and walked away.

I was standing alone in a corner, in a giant club filled to the max with people. I noticed another girl standing alone, so I walked over and said hi. She said hello back, and we started talking. It turned out that she was delightful and from New Zealand, and also works for Disney! We started dancing together.

While my new friend and I were dancing, a really cute Italian guy walked up to us. I asked him to dance, and my new friend said she would hold my purse. He led me into the crowd and we started dancing. After a few songs, the caressing started. He kissed my hair, my forehead, my cheek, and then my lips.

However- his tongue was sticking out in between his lips. With every kiss. Before my mouth was open. It was gross.

He was like a damn lizard or snake or something.

Eww.

Eventually, he said he was going to get another drink and left me alone, in the middle of the dance floor.

Another guy walked over, and asked me if I knew how to merengue. I said no, and he offered to teach me. He was incredibly patient, and I eventually got the hang of it. He was a really good dancer, he kept spinning me around and since I was wearing a skirt, it was utterly delightful.

At one point, a random guy walked up to us, yelled "YEAH! GET SOME!" and then just...turned and walked away.

What just happened?

After a few more songs, the merengue guy leaned in to kiss me. Not wanting to kiss more than one guy in a night, I turned it into a hug, thanked him for teaching me and for all the dances, and left to get some water.

I got my water, and then started looking for my new friend, who still had my purse. I searched for her for an hour; I was tired and hungry and my feet hurt so much. She eventually found me, and we rode the bus home together.

I got home, and went straight to bed, hoping to get rid of my stubble burn from the Italian Lizard Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment