Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adventuring! Or: How I swing danced with Goofy!

It's been forever since I've posted. I've been working late shifts and just...hanging out before I go to work. There's no real excuse.

On September 14, I went to the Magic Kingdom before with with two of my roommates. I met Chip and Dale in Tomorrowland!

I rode Space Mountain for the the first time! It's not my favorite ride. My neck snapped back at one point, and it hurt for a few hours. Also, being on a rollercoaster in complete darkness is not what I choose to do on a daily basis. We also rode the People Mover, and the Jungle Cruise! I love the Jungle Cruise, especially when I see my favorite Skipper. He's really cute and English. I rode Dumbo for the first time before I went to work, but my lever to move the flying elephant up or down didn't work. So I just sat there.

I met Ariel and Prince Eric. Price Eric remembered me from weeks ago, when I met him Epcot! It was awesome. “Hey, I know you. Anna, right? I met you in Epcot. How are you, Princess?” He also agreed to pretend to propose to me. So now I have Aladdin, Naveen, and Eric proposal pictures. YES.

Went to the street party. Goofy saw me standing alone, and gestured for me to come dance. When I didn’t come over right away, he walked over the sidewalk, kissed my hand, and started swing dancing with me!! He then kissed my cheek and went over to dance with the little kids again. It made my week.

I get to give out Halloween candy at Mickey's Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party this weekend! I'm really excited, I get to wear a new costume and a bat headband and get paid to give out candy to people!! This is the best job I've ever had.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed an aching neck after riding space mountain..and this only got worse after riding it a second time..which gave me a headache and made me kinda dizzy. I still like it, but damn. Aerosmith is better, much smoother.

    ReplyDelete