Friday, August 6, 2010

Visiting Friends

Yesterday I drove two hours to Missoula, where I go to school. I got to see my brother and some friends one last time before I move to Disney World, and it was delightful.

I only saw my brother for about 15 minutes before he had to go to work, but it was good to see him again.

Chelsey and I walked back to campus, and then I parked my dad's truck in a place where I wouldn't get a ticket.

Chelsey and Hannah and I had lunch and talked about boys and life.
Right after that, I met up with Matt for bubble tea.
He walked me to an ice cream store where Michelle picked me up.
Michelle drove us to the mall where we played with a cocker spaniel puppy and I got some last-minute clothes shopping done.
She then very kindly drove me back to campus, where I saw Rosa. We went to a bakery and had some cake. She also, very kindly, drove me back to campus.
I called Justin, and he met me over at the dorms. We went for a really nice walk.
Then Jamie called, and we went out to dinner. I drove her home, met her kitten, and then drove back to Helena.

It was a ridiculously busy, but also ridiculously awesome day.

Only 4 days until I move to Disney World! It's so, so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment