Friday, August 6, 2010

Roman Holiday

 Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?
Countess: Pajamas?
Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.
Princess Ann: Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again. Were I not completely aware of my duty to my family and to my country, I would not have come back tonight... or indeed ever again!
 Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
 Joe Bradley: Now, come on. You're not that drunk.
Princess Ann: [laughing] If you're so smart; I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being verrrrry haaaappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment