Monday, August 23, 2010

House of Blues, Experience 1

Last night, on Sunday, I went out with two of my roommates to House of Blues for the first time! We took the bus there, and wandered around Downtown Disney until we found the club.

We went through a separate cast member entrance, and got free admission! Metal detectors were scanned, IDs were checked, and a good time was had by all while in line.

The lady checking my ID freaked out about my license. "Look! Montana has holograms! Of bears! That's so cool!!"

We got inside, where we were told "Ladies drink free till midnight!"

YES!

We got a red cup, and headed over to one of the 4 bars in there. We both got Sex on the Beach. I had never had one before, and it was delicious.

I was looking for a place to stash my coat and purse, and asked a handsome guy named Ryan working where I should put it. He was nice enough to say he'd watch it for me, and put it behind his bar. He was incredibly nice.

My roommate and I finished one drink, and I got some water. We started dancing, and then got another drink, a sour apple martini.

A tall guy with a great smile walked up to me and goes "Why isn't a pretty girl like you dancing?"
I smiled and shrugged, "No one's asked me."
"Well then, would you like to dance?"
"I'd love to, thanks."
We started dancing, and it was fun. Not the best, but not the worst. No jackhammer hips, but no spinning or anything. After a few songs, he started to smell like sweat. A lot of sweat. The song ended, and I thanked him for the dance. He asked me for my number. I gave it to him.

My roommate and I started dancing again, but there were really old men popping up in our corner of the dance floor. We left the floor, only to run into some guys from Puerto Rico,and then some guys from Russia.

One guy from Russia kissed my hand!

Another guy in their group kissed my cheek. We started talking, and then he said very seriously "Anna, I have something to tell you."
"Um, okay."
"I just took E."
"Oh...um. I hope nothing bad happens."
"And you're really, really, really, really, really attractive."
"See you later."

I walked away, to dance again with my roommate.
I saw a guy with a smile that lit up his whole face.
I asked him "Do you like to dance?"
"I love to dance."
"Would you like to dance with me?"
"I'd love to."

So we started dancing. A few songs later, the ever-classic 'kiss my hair, then kiss the side of my face, then actually kiss me' happened.
It was nice.
Then, the 22 year-old from Brazil started biting my lips with every kiss.

It's like he was mauling me.

I tried to remedy the situation by closing my mouth, but it was no use.

He then said "Hey, I work in a hotel, and I have a suite tonight. Want to come back with me?"
"No thanks."
"Come on! It'll be fun!"
"No, I have to work tomorrow."
"So do I."
"How would I get home?"
"I'll give you a ride. I have a car!"
"....Oh."
"Where do you live?"
"Honestly? I have no idea."
"How do you not know where you live?"
"...Cause I take the bus everywhere."
"Do you have an address? I have GPS."
"Not on me."
"I'm sure we can figure something out."
"Good lord, you're persistent. I said no."
"Come on. You know you want to!"
"No. I'm going to head home."
"Can I have a goodnight kiss?"
"Sure."
I let him bite my lips one last time, and walked away.

I got my purse and my coat from Ryan, and he asked "Did you have a good time?"
"I did, thanks. Thank you so much for watching my stuff, I really appreciate it."
"Hey, no problem. I'd love to see you again. Are you going to come back?"
"Yeah, I am. I'll see you soon."

We smiled at each other, and my roommate and I went to catch the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment