Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quotable Night

Quotes from tonight:

Some college-aged guy "You're so beautiful. Why isn't anybody hitting on you?"
Me: "Well, you are."

An old man: "Do you have a cellular telephone?"
Me: "Um, yes."
Old man: "May I give you my phone number?"
Me: "No thanks."

Some older guy: "I'm getting happier just by talking to you."

A guy who works at a club I used to work at: "Come on, take a shot with me!"
Me: "No, thank you."
Guy: "Why not?"
Me: "I'd rather not puke on the bar."
Guy: "Come on! Washington Apple?"
Me: "Dude, I said no."
Guy: (To the bartender) "Hey, gimme 2 Washington Apple shots. One for me and one for the lady."
Hot bartender: "Man, she said no. She's not drinking anymore tonight."
I mouth 'thank you' to the bartender. He smiles at me and says "No problem." I thank him later for rescuing me. He says again "no problem, I do what I can".

Super awesome handsome bartender: "You looked good out on the dance floor."

I got exactly what I wanted tonight: someone bought me a drink, I danced once with a guy while wearing my pretty skirt, some guys hit on me awkwardly. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment