Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things to do at Disney

1. Eat a Mickey Pop
2. Every Attraction-114
   37 in the Magic Kingdom
   38 in Epcot
   20 in Animal Kingdom
   19 in MGM (or Hollywood Studios)
3. Fantasmic in the front row
4. Wishes on Main Street
5. Illuminations up close
6. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Actually, buy a season pass and go there on my days off when I don't want to go to Disney World.
7. Eat a Dole Whip
8. Picture with every character
9. Do every park in one day
10. Talk to an Imagineer
11. Night of Joy
12. Be one of the first in the Park
13. Swim with dolpins
14. Early Morning Safari in the Animal Kingdom
15. Make a Magical Moment (hopefully more than one)
16. Be part of a show at Hollywood Studios
17. Attend as many CP events as possible
18. Spend time with my family at Disney World
19. Convince some of my friends to visit me
20. Drink my way around the world at Epcot
21. Take a ton of pictures
22. Meet every Princess and Prince more than once.
23. Eat at a character breakfast
24. Eat at Cinderella's castle for dinner
25. Go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party.

I'm super excited! Only 55 days until I get on a plane to Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment