Friday, April 30, 2010

"Tthe metaphorical ocean that I am.."

I thought that I had heard the last from the texting-while-driving, runs-red-lights, tells-me-I'm-a-bitch guy. But I was wrong. Last night, this happened.

C says:
So you don't talk to me anymore now that "our personalities don't work well together"?
I've seen ugliness in people. But I didn't expect it from you.
Anna says:
I am allowed to change my mind about someone. I just don't think I can be friends with you.
C says:
You don't even know me
Anna says:
You're right
C says:
But it's okay. Because unlike you, I've good reason to have no respect for you.
Anna says:
That's fine.
C says:
Thus, the metaphorical ocean that I am, is completely undisturbed by you
I guess I'm just suprised to see someone whom I felt such a connection with....turn out as pathetic as those I loath and detest in life.
Anna says:
Dude, you told me I had a stick up my ass
and then you told me you wanted to 'rock my world'
C says:
Sorry
Guess I thought your eyes were sharp enough to see through a surface battered and torn into shape by a world so harsh.
Anna says:
I guess not
I really do wish you good luck, with life and your business
C says:
I'll not need it. I'm a good person.
You on the other hand..
Good luck
Anna says:
Thanks

I blocked him after that. A metaphorical ocean? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment