Friday, April 30, 2010

Living at Disney World!

In the Disney website that I could log on to after I was hired, there are some lists. The first one I'm posting is a list of things they suggest to bring with you. I'm also including some personal things I'm planning on bringing with me for my 6 months in Florida.

While many amenities are supplied for you, you may want to bring additional items for recreation, decoration or everyday necessity. The following are recommended:
• Set of linens and bedding (twin-size sheets, pillow, blanket, towels, etc.)
• TV, VCR, DVD player and a coaxial cable
• Stereo (small)
• Toaster
• Coffee Maker
• Phone card
• Answering machine
• Cordless phone (The phone provided in the apartment has a cord.)
• Cell phone (Check with your current provider for coverage information.)
• Alarm clock
• Beach towel, suntan lotion and/or sunscreen
• Camera and media storage cards or film
• Casual clothing
• Professional clothing (Please refer to the Disney Look Guidelines for assistance.)
• Sweater or jacket
• Dress shoes
• Combination lock for the locker in your bedroom
• Computer with Ethernet card
• Original employment eligibility documents
• Cosmetics and toiletries
• Credit card and traveler’s checks (if available)
• Health insurance information
• Personal medications, including prescription drugs, if needed
• Writing paper, envelopes and pens 

Things I'm bringing:

My Wii!

 My PS2! Yeah, I'm a nerd who loves video games.

My waffle maker. I like waffles.

 The Harry Potter Books. Well, probably not all of them. But I'm definitely bringing some of my favorite books.
I met Ricky Ullman from 'Phil of the Future' when I was 16. I also got to dance with him (swing dance and slow dance), one of the high points of my life. I'm bringing this picture, as well as some others.

1 comment:

  1. It's all about link building is not all that difficult if you know how. Directory is a website with a collection of different websites belonging to various categories. It can be a picture, company logo or any other image on the website.

    coloradoyouthdevelopment.ning.com/profiles/blogs/real-world-search-engine-optimization-1

    ReplyDelete