Saturday, April 10, 2010

Disney World!

I'm working in Attractions, starting August 11.
This is the official description I got in my acceptance letter:

"Attractions
Responsibilities may include:
  • Working at one or more of the "rides" or theater shows
  • Loading and unloading Guests from an attraction
  • Operating sophisticated ride systems
  • Memorizing and delivering lengthy narrations on a microphone to large groups
  • Handling the evacuation of an attraction when necessary
  • Monitoring Guest flow and providing a safe Guest experience
  • Assisting with audience control, including during parades
  • Operating a motorized vehicle
  • Cleaning areas surrounding attractions
  • Working with FASTPASS®, the ticketing distribution system that confirms attraction ride times
  • Standing for extended periods, working outdoors" 
Awesome. Lengthy narrations? Maybe I can put my past theatre experience to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment