Saturday, January 30, 2010

Panty Rock Drag Show

You know you're at a Montana drag show when after a drag queen performs a Lady Gaga song, the next person does a country song...and everyone starts singing along.

Bright side of the night? Shirtless men abs contest, all the men were all pretty and posturing.

Down side of the night? I was hanging out with two friends by the bar when the drag queen emcee says "Alright, bitches! I want to see you out on the dance floor, naughty bits touching! Get out there!"

My friends and I were laughing, when this guy smiled at me, pointed at himself, and then pointed to me and gestured towards the dance floor. So I asked him to dance, and he said yes.

It quickly became apparent that he was... really wasted. He kept twirling me around, and while that's fun when I'm wearing a skirt or dress, I was in jeans.

He was also 7 feet tall. Yeah. I kid you not.

Then he started groping me. My brother's girlfriend rescued me and we walked back to campus.

All in all, a pretty good night. Raised some money for The Vagina Monologues with a date auction and the drag show, so that was good. There were so many people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment