Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chivalry isn't dead!

Last night I was talking to a guy in London. We were having a fabulous conversation, when I realized that it was 2am and I should really go to bed. I told him this, and he wrote

He says:
'before you go'
Anna says:
'yeah?'
He says:
'I just wanted to say that I don't want you to fight for guys, when it's clear that they should be fighting for you. You're beautiful, smart, and honest. You're one in a million and any guy who’s worth your time should make you feel like that every min of the day.'

I was bowled over by this compliment...can I buy my ticket to England right now? I mean, I know that he's not all he says he is (who is online?), but if a tenth of British guys are this nice, oh my. I need to get out of this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment