Sunday, November 8, 2009

"I Know. I'm Pathetic. A Pathetic Unicorn."

Welcome! The title of my blog is taken from Meg Cabot's series, The Princess Diaries. Specifically, Volume 10: Forever Princess. I'm 20 years old, a college junior in the United States. I love boys, singing, giving compliments, animals, reading and baking. I'm a hybrid version of Charlotte and Miranda, if you're a Sex and the City fan. My favorite Disney princess is Belle (Beauty and the Beast), followed closely by Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame). I'm fully aware that she's not considered a "real" princess. I'm really good at embracing my inner child- for example, a fortnight ago I went to a playground at 8pm (to not scare the little kids) to go on the swings. I am currently trying to learn to tap dance and belly dance, and am becoming proficent at both. What else? I can't stand it when people text in class-aren't you there to learn?

This blog is mostly going to focus on my life interactions. Why? Because I think they're pretty funny. Sometimes embarrassing, but mostly enjoyable. And I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment